Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A New Beginning

Wouldn't you like to wake up tomorrow morning, turn on the news and the new administration has fixed the economy? As I listened to President Obama's inaugural speech, I felt renewed hope about the future of our country. I loved that he talked about personal responsibility and how we all need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and dust ourselves off. What a motivating thought. For myself and my country - I promise to get busy with my marketing plan for the year and to build my business during these hard economic times. It's good for the economy. And to paraphrase what he said, not to question if it's a big company or a small company, but if it works. I've spent the beginning of January taking a look at CT Corporate Gifts from a different point of view and have begun making changes. What have you done to kick it up a notch?

No comments: