Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I returned home last night from my industry's first trade show of 2009. I was surprised to read today that attendance was up from last year in spite of the current state of the economy. The trip was awesome. My daughter met me in Orlando for a whirlwind trip. We went to Epcot - a first for both of us and attended a private industry function at Universal Studios (another first). The tradeshow showcased dozens of new items including a larger than ever group of green products. But the highlight of the trip for both of us was a two hour keynote with Tony Robbins and 1200 of our closest friends. What an electric event!!! The topic was "Harnessing Your Competetive Edge". This meeting started at 7:30am sharp and last two hours. And for over half of it, Tony had everyone on their feet yelling and laughing. I came away knowing that I can change my emotions by changing my focus. I can change my results by changing my focus. And that's what I'll continue to do in 2009. Happy 2009!

No comments: